Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cougar action

Are you serious beginning your email to me with "so."  I'll get you for this Theo.  

Did you ever hear the story of the 40 year old (not virgin I'm guessing) lady I "met" at Charlie's the first year I was on Maui?  It was...interesting.  We had the same birthday--I mean come on, thats fate right?  It had to happen.  

Anyway, got your text.  I'm just smoking lots of cigarettes and doing a bunch of coke to stay svelte.  No, actually I'm not drinking (meaning one or two a night as opposed to my standard 5-10) and I've been hitting the gym prob. 5 days a week.  Usually run a half mile, lift, then either hand bike or run another 3/4 mile.  So far so good.  I try to go hard on the hand-bike and just pretend I'm stuck inside with a 6 foot set about to come down on my head.  Sometimes it works but sometimes I open my eyes and see a 50 year old misshapen lady in a purple airbrushed wolf-howling-at-the-moon t-shirt (you know exactly the one I mean) with a bad red-hair dye job lackadaisically pumping a 4 pound dumbell and reading Cosmo.  Hard to pretend you're at Noriegas after that right?  Definitely not so tan anymore though.  That sucks.  aight homeboy.  Whats going on out there?

No comments: